Billing Questions
If you have a question that is not listed here,
please contact us.
  • How can I obtain a copy of an invoice?

  • Please contact us and we will get back to you promptly with the requested invoice/s.

  • Can I pay my bill with a credit card?

  • Yes! If you would like to pay by credit card, you can pay via online payment. If you would like us to enable online payment via credit card for your invoices, please contact us to let us know. You will be sent an invoice each billing period, which you can then choose to pay by check or credit card.

  • I just got a bill for a case in which my firm is no longer counsel of record. What should I do?

  • If your firm is no longer counsel of record, please complete the Case Exit Form. We will remove your firm from service in the case and audit your account to the date we receive the form.

  • How often will I receive a bill from CaseHomePage?

  • e-Service fees are billed monthly in arrears for the preceding month. You will only receive an invoice if you sent files for service during that time.

    Subscription fees are billed quarterly, so you will receive an invoice every three months for these fees. Each of these invoices will include the subscription fees for the upcoming quarter.

  • What are the fees for CaseHomePage e-service of documents and online case management?

  • Please contact us at to obtain a quote for your case.