The Bulletin Board is integrated into your case website at no additional cost. It is a password-protected forum through which the parties and the Court may directly communicate. The Bulletin Board allows simultaneous communication between parties and the Court and retains a written record of all exchanges throughout the course of the litigation.
You may receive email notifications of posted bulletins so you do not have to be actively logged into the case website in order to follow a conversation. Replies are threaded with the original message so it is easy to visually track the conversation stream.
Because the Court has access to the Bulletin Board, a simple bulletin can often obviate the need to submit a formal pleading, appear in court, or make numerous phone calls.
- Our case managers are always available to assist you by phone or email.
- Electronic service of legal documents on all counsel and pro se litigants.
- Four efficient search methods, so you can easily find what you need.
- Our data center provides the highest level of security, so you can rely on us to keep your documents safe.
- Facilitates secure communication between court and counsel.
- We manage your documents so you don’t have to.
- There are never any add-on fees and we will customize your case website to best fit the needs of your case.