Advantages of e-Service Over Traditional Methods of Service
- Decrease costs related to postage, paper, and storage space
- Access your case website at any time from any device with an internet connection. You no longer need to travel with boxes full of documents to prepare for depositions or trials
- Save time and reduce court appearances by communicating with the Court and other counsel directly on your case website
Benefits of e-Service Through CaseHomePage
With one monthly subscription fee, you enjoy the following features:
- Subscribe as many email recipients as you require at no additional charge
- Unlimited access to view, print, and download documents
- A customizable case website to best fit the needs of your case
- An integrated and secure Bulletin Board for communication between the Court and counsel
- 24/7 customer service and technical support
- Up-to-date Service List always available on your case website
Our document service fee remains the same regardless of document length, file size or number of parties served. There are never any hidden fees or add-on charges.
CaseHomePage offers the presiding Judge, Court support staff, Mediators, and/or Discovery Referees complimentary access to the case website.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information and to obtain a quote for your case.