As a Xerox Business partner, our underlying platform is secure and robust. CaseHomePage provides a password-protected website for your litigation. All files are sent to us via our secure server, ensuring content, quality, speed, and accuracy.
Each case website is confidential. CaseHomePage allows access to authorized parties, the Court, counsel of record, and pro se litigants only. We assign unique login information to each firm.
Access to each document can be controlled at the document level. This capability allows us to restrict access to specific documents when necessary. For example, the Court may issue a protective order pertaining to certain documents; CaseHomePage can limit access to the documents to comply with the restrictions set forth in the protective order.
- Secure Login – unique username and password required to access case websites
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) – provides encryption of internet traffic and ensures all internet transactions use Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) connections to access the website
- Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) – guarantees security of files during transmission
- Access Control List (ACL) assigned to each item – identifies users who have permission to view the item
- Physically secure data center environment
Backups and Disaster Recovery:
- Highest degree of reliability – automatic switching to redundant system within the data center by means of virtual server hosting
- Backup site – disaster recovery enabled by means of a second data center with application and data replication
- Daily incremental backups
- Weekly full backups
- Backups stored in off-site location